Scot Ferrell, “America’s Behavior Expert,” has spent 20+ years transforming behaviors and creating magical lives for his clients, readers and listeners.
Whether he’s on the radio, TV, speaking or writing, he guides you through the transformation of your thoughts, behaviors, feelings and actions to produce the results that you want – joyful, more fulfilling lives and relationships!
- Nationally recognized Best-Selling Author, Speaker & Media Expert
- Radio show host of “The Rock Star Life” & “Modern Family Rulz”
- Golden Quill Writing Award (the “Emmy” of book writing)
- Expert resource for USA Today, Newsweek, Wall Street Journal
- Behavioral consultant working with private clients in family, individual and corporate settings
Bill O’Reilly’s Producer, Jess Todtfeld, Proclaims Scot is
“Dr. Phil Meets Pearl Jam.” (Watch video below)